The use of Google Analytics to analyze blog traffic. This service collects information such as the following from visitors: • Internet Protocol addresses (IP) • visitor location (town/state/country) • Type of web browser • Date and time stamp • Referring and exit pages • Number of clicks on links No personally identifiable information is collected by these services (i.e., no names or other personal information).
I also disclose the nature of my blog and any advertising and my relationship with the manufacturer or seller of any product that I endorse on this blog. My policies for reviews and endorsements are as follows:
1. This is a personal blog written solely by me. I enjoy running, writing and reviewing. The three work together and I enjoy the opportunity to write. Occasionally I may post content written by others, but I always edit such content as needed so that it meets my personal standards and will disclose where a guest writer has been invited.
2. I may be offered and may accept trial products free-of-charge from manufacturers for the purpose of conducting reviews. I also may turn down offers of free products if I feel that they are not suitable for this blog or its readers. Many of the free products I accept may be given away after reviews are written.
3. If a product was provided to me free-of-charge by a manufacturer, seller, or marketing firm for the purposes of testing and writing a review, I will disclose this in the body of the post.
4. No manufacturer or seller of a product will influence the form or outcome of any review that I write. I strive to write reviews that are both honest and thorough, and I only endorse products that I genuinely feel will be of benefit to my readers. Not all things are created equal or work for everyone. If I don't like it or it doesn't work out for me I'll write about it.
5. I may choose to promote the websites that stock the products that I enjoy using so that my readers can also made their own decisions about the products that they use and where they obtain them from.