Friday 4 October 2013

Thisfishcanrun goes Facebook

Good evening cheery readers. I was looking back at the blog recently and realised that it is almost ThisFishes birthday! That's right, my first post was almost 12 months ago on 18/10/2012.

So much has happened since then. My running has improved phenomenally and hopefully my writing has as well. 

I've had some great adventures with my family and I'm feeling great.

I've enjoyed some brilliant training runs with the Dandy Trail Runners group, met some inspirational inov-8 athletes and really enjoyed following all my favourite bloggers from here in Australia and to those in the States and Canada. 

In racing land I've been able to meet my top 10% goal in nearly all my runs and even had success in placing in the top 10 for my division in the Salomon trail series.

So whats next? I've got some new personal running goals to set for the next 12 months and beyond. 

To sort of celebrate I've launched the Thisfishcanrun Facebook page. This will be where the little things happen: Training updates (yes some facts and figures and trail stories), running and training questions and 'running community discussion' starters and hopefully a little more. 

So, if you're out their in Facebook land, like Thisfishcanrun and join in on the fun. 

Cheers for now, much more to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment